Do you thrive in fast-paced, engaging environment? Located in Cupertino, near Apple’s headquarters, the De Anza campus offers a lively atmosphere, blending Spanish and modern architecture.
De Anza College Facts:
- Founded on September 11, 1967 and accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges, of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
- Host to over 2400 international students from more than 80 countries (spring 2019).
- Total enrollment of 21,000 students.
- Ranked as the second safest community college campus in California (stateuniversity.com)
- Ranked as the #1 large community college in California (edsmart.org)
- On campus, you will find unique facilities such as the Cheeseman Environmental Studies Area (ESA), Euphrat Museum of Art, television, animation, and film studios, athletic facilities, a library, the Fujitsu Planetarium, and much more.
- De Anza is well known for social action and student and community engagement through initiatives such as the Vasconcellos Institute for Democracy in Action (VIDA).
- De Anza offers free bike rentals to travel to and from campus through the DASB Bike Program.
Visit De Anza College’s International Student Programs website for more information!